Word Assignments

Why it’s Amazing to Be a Photographer
                When it comes down to what is being said about being a photographer is that it comes to the premise of one word and one word alone “Freedom”. When you become a photographer it means that your able to have whatever you want in terms of your own style, Writing, design and what you choose to photograph in means of showing art, composition and your own choice within each of your own photos when you decide to become what you want to be where it can be something like a Wedding photographer, a sports photographer, Art, Food and even design you have all this freedom between what can be chosen and what can be done because you’re the one doing so and it can be seen in through your work.  Whatever you do and whatever you show its always current of your time and always shows the ever hanging things that we do experience from our life from what we see from art, news, design and change with what is shown within your photos and with that your always showing more of what it means to be in the moment of time. When it comes to you being your path photographer you also become your own idea of a boss in terms of becoming and seeing change of what you shoot pictures of and what and how you make it.  Your never going to be constrained with what you decide to do and show your form of art, you can always do pictures from wherever you can and because of that you can do what you want and when you want to and that’s fine because doing it feels good and your ever stressed of time, money or anything in between. The balance this job gives you is clear and focused and the thing is you can do anything and don’t have to worry about really anything just the pictures and with that you always go anywhere with any career or thing you love and it’s just more easier with what you want to be so it does show that you have freedom f choosing what to do.

10,000 Inheritance

Job: Photographer

Gear needed:

1. Cameras

$1,496.95 Nikon D500 100th Anniversary Edition DSLR Camera

$696.95 ikon D5600 DSLR Body

2.. Lens

$1,499 NIKON 24MM F/1.4

$1,951.95 Nikon AF-S Zoom-NIKKOR 17-35mm f/2.8D IF-ED Lens

3.) Batteries extra

2x $54.00 Nikon EN-EL 15b Reachable Lithium ion Battery 4218

4.) Memory Camera

$199.99 Sony 128GB CFexpress Tough Memory Card, 1700 MB/s Read, 1480 MB/s Write

5.) Cleaning Kit

Movo Photo Deluxe Essentials Camera Sensor Cleaning Kit $29.95

6.) Laptop

$749 Lenovo 15.6″ IdeaPad 5 Laptop with 1-Year Onsite Premium Care (Graphite Gray)

7.) Other expenses

Traveling and other Expenses 2,000

Image result for Traveling ticket

8.) Saving Money just in case I need it for a new camera, saving system or anything required for the needed time i spent for being a photographer .

1,268.15

Silver Eye Photographers

1. Farah Al Qasimi

That something that I saw about this person’s idea or picture was that It really was unique and something that I didn’t really see much. In the first picture in which I saw a picture of a woman and her using a mirror for her eye it really stood out the way the way it did since its all really interesting to see the woman and she is a different color and the tone it set is trying to see what’s needed to be seen and then you look more closely and you see more of what is needed and see the eye of the woman and because of that your like wow and your amaze of what this person did to it. When I logged into the website it was strange seeing no pictures but soon, I saw that her website was one where you could tap or hover over with your mouse and it allows some pictures of her work to be seen. There was different ones from different subjects such as arrivals, list projects and everybody was invited to a party and just the way its designs shows so much detail and it shows more of what is seen and I really like how the colors and imagines always catch and change the idea of what is yet to be seen. Overall, I think that this person had a really good website and I think that she is the one I would pick or vote for as unique and is needed to be seen more.

Farah Al Qasimi

Farah Al Qasimi
  1. Joshua Rashaad McFadden

Something that I saw which was unique would have to be really have to be the opening shot about their work and how I saw it, it was a black police officer and they looked serious and I thought to myself if I wanted to see more of this and I did. When I did I saw that the Website was really professional and really well done for the most part since it had a title, List of what pictures is supposed to be made of, people there and contact information that really lead me to look over his work. When I saw a video of his work and what he did would have to be it was unique and I haven’t really seen anything as unique or different as this since it was mostly about black people and seeing them and how they are in different photos and different emotions and this person’s ideas were only left to help and support the way that people saw black lives and how they truly mattered. At the beginning go the website I saw lists and categories and different ways that this was seen and I thought it was cool because all these designs and ideas were going to his topic and how well he makes his logo and the way he makes his voice and image well known shows that he really cares of what is being said and what is really being shown about it, I honestly maybe want to be like this person someday since its amazing and unique to see these types of things going on and I want to try more of that but I think this cite is amazing and it should definitely be looked into.

Joshua Rashaad McFadden — Artist | Photographer — About

2.)    Joshua Rashaad McFadden
Why Photo is Important to Us?

Photography is important since it shows many aspects of life through the clear and very open images of art and capturing the moment because Photography is a very important thing for us to know and understand because it’s beautiful. It shows to us that Photography can show us collections of meaningful and certain aspects of life and share them with others and make them feel how you feel through that exact moment happily. That photography can be good for you since we all have learned something and need it to push on as human beings and so it shows us, we can learn something new everyday regardless of what it is. Such as learning ISO and the changes of Aperture within the camera to produce and give us different aspects of what it means to be a photographer to be one who can make their own style and make it memorable for others. It all shows towards us that we aren’t alone when it comes to meeting new people and meeting things you both have in common which is capturing the moment in a lens and that’s amazing. It allows you to Preserve moments with the people you love to create memories in a physical way and shows that things can be made beautifully.

Everyday our world gets older and older and we don’t know everything going on but in times we can use it to reflect and care for others and show that we were there, and this happened because of this or this of course. The thing was that it shows towards the world there is something we need to see and kept alive like the First image ever made with a photo and a maybe who the presidents were and how tall they were for some strange and peculiar purpose of course. Something else is the climate is changing and we need to remind the world that all the stuff we do now hurts ourselves later. Sconce seems somewhat boring to others but photography it’s the same thing we are documenting things for medical research and showing that we can preserve our knolled with pictures and because of that we know and understand more and more. History is important since we can recall what happened her and when and ask ourselves why someone showed this because they wanted us to make sure their message was head of course. Money, money, Money we all want money we all need to work so why not doing something with what you love. Overall its important to understand this because its unique and different and because of that we need to understand and make others know that we can do such things and it shows more and more to us.

100 Most influential Photos Reflection

The Canon Lens Experience

John Mugo, 37, a member of the NPR (National Police Reservists) protects and patrols the grounds of Ol Pejeta conservancy from poachers with Najin in the background.

That the two Articles that I Had chosen with the canon Lens experience it would have to be the Photojournalism and the Wildlife Experience. The reason that I choose both of these Articles since photojournalism is one of the most interesting and most dangerous and scariest jobs of photography to be being there right in the moment, I also picked the wildlife Photos since I Always loved animals and they have always interested me because it was so fun and so great to see them and learning certain facts such as the Honey Badger of Africa when bitten by a Black Mamba (One of the most Deadliest and most scariest snakes) It usually just goes towards a sleeping state and using that to stop the Venom from killing the Young badger. Something else that was interesting. Well for the First one that the was Seen by me would have to be The Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM which is one that photographed  the Boston marathon run and that was something scary and to be able to find the perfect shot when all this crazy and all this scary Moment within the Untied states is shown and the capturing the fear and the whole idea of what it means to be able to See what other people see and to feel that emotion is something that is shown as powerful because with this Lens we were able to see this. Another part that was this was seen that there is Nothing that can prepare you for this shot because everything here is so surprising, shocking and your never ever ready what to Expect. Something else that was seen by these people you are always moving and going place to place seeing the tree World for how it was and because of that you see everything that people are doing and being able to become so being able to show others to do it then it’s a great job for me. Also, I Learned from this is Every moment you live and see things are the most important part of your reality and being able to capture those moments are the ones who are the ones who can show our universe through a camera lens.

Another one of the Canon Lens experience would have to be the one Ralph Lee Hopkins who is a Wildlife Photographer and one that captures the most amazing moments in the wildlife from animals thinking you could never see being see within a Camera Lens and because of that it shows that nothing is hidden if you know here and when to look. Something that I Saw interesting would have to be his Chosen Lens and captured a beautiful landscape shop of Nature with his lens Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM who was one of the ones who captured that clear experience of the Image and I really liked the reflation that was shown within this Image. This career chose is another I want to be able to photograph since its clear and open and what you can from this is that everything is an Image and especially to learn is Animals and the places they choose is one of you main ones that was apart of it is where your going to go and be at. What I Learned from this is that You have to be able to have a great fish eye Lens to get a clear and ideal image and a Zoom Lens one that are the ones that helps to see something smaller to get something good and I Really liked to have this as a chose of being able to see new things and animals which is amazing.

Job Search

That A few jobs that I have taken into consideration would have to be a Vehicle photographer and real-estate Photographer that is something I would really take interest in. I saw that there was a Vehicle photographer which is a Full-time job, in river side in the Cox automotive which is easy travel for me. It is a full time but a Day job so I wouldn’t have to worry about my time there and something else is capturing Vehicles and I really want to try tat since just like my job with real estate don’t have to worry about the idea of someone getting mad at me or just worrying about something that I didn’t need to for the most part. Also, something is that most of the picture must have clear images and colorations of the Cars o look ideal and amazing.  One you need a high school diploma and a year of experience which is just like me, Basic computer processing skills and most of the rest are just motion ideas to make the car seem more ideal and more amazing which is fantastic for and their Automotive idea is making out there company seem more amazing and how they seem to be the best and care for there arc and the families that take one in. Hopeful if I were to apply for this jo, I would have some idea of how to do this and how things are doing, and I think that’s fantastic.

That the other job that I was looking for would have to be the Real estate photographer and the clinomotagrphic since I don’t have to also worry about people getting mad at me or upset if I get something else wrong ad I think that sometimes hat I can go and take a picture of a nice home with calm and at ease feeling thinking ill be okay since this is an okay job. It seems like a full job and three other photographers will be the one taking this job also and I think that’s cool. I have some experience with camera lens, and it would have to be 2 years preferred but I almost do have 2 years and I think that’s unique and something good to see. I need to be able to have a license to be able to take this job and something else they said is most of the job will be photography and overall this job is more of an experience job since it’s about taking pictures of Real estate ad maybe some photos but there is benefits to working since it really isn’t those long hours and those are good and the majority of the benefits carry out towards the job and I think usually that pretty nice. So I would try to get my license and the camera that were being asked by them which is a Professional DSLR or mirrorless camera, Wide angle lens,16-35mm,  24-70mm (or equivalent) and Video capable of 4K and 60fps (such as Lumix S1 or Canon R5). Which are just the basics towards finding this job and I think overall, I can do this greatly and overall the 60,000 a year is nice base but can grow from there.

Trends! Trends! Trends!

The first trend would have to be showing your Reels or Titokis for about 12 seconds quickly can get your account out there and can show that you are interesting funny or just someone to relate towards to show some connection. I can apply this towards my site since I can use it to show people, I am just a normal photographer not the best or neither the worst and can share it with the others and show I am relatable.

The second one is making new friends but keeping thing the ones out and over the time you need to keep the video straight forward and quick since a person attention spans will help if they watch your whole video. I can relate to this since I can us it to just talk about what I must do and show I a relatable.

The third one is Showing stories and sharing your own personal ideas since stories are something people see and having interesting ones and connecting towards your audince builds more of a connection and because of that you need to share more. I can use this because it can grow towards how I am and work and showing some interest with my audince and people who view me.

The fourth time from being face to face can be changed into becoming towards the connection between audince and share connections so face to face and just showing the connection between the two people there. I can use this to have some clear idea and show that I do have interest in what the audince needs support within.

Ecommerce is something that can be used and because some companies need to stop from their social media and making an account form the Account within the social media connection can become a connection towards the social media and towards a product of profit. I can use this for lessons and maybe sometimes the work if they really like the idea of it.

Having knowledge and sharing the whole idea of this can become more interesting sharing this can be the keyway of making your community grow within it. I have the same idea of sharing this can provide loads of educational strategy of how this works.

Don’t go really into the text heavy ideas of Facebook since it shows that not everyone uses it and shares the connection of something like this. Before I can use this info to push myself on other social medias and can b able to show more connection than being left out.

Overall don’t try and change the idea of what this brand means make it for the people to make it more open and more insight full to show that there is connection. I can make it about them and show connections towards what I want and who I want to support.

Critique Art Work!

Captured

The title of the work is “The most wanted Men No.6 Thomas Francis C.” which is one that really caught my eye. I really like this picture from where it came from and since it was pretty old and wasn’t something as new as

today I found myself attracted towards it and saw that this was just still as amazing as something that could be done within the future. Another thing I like is the way its just black and white and how plain but can also have so much content with the police number and the way that this person is seen as and making me see this picture is show how much and why this person was interested within it and saw as. Something else Is the interest I have taken towards the picture and wanting to find more about this person and why he would look like this because he was doing something wrong and just had no remorse for it. The clear white and black and small little dots from within the picture to inform it to show that this image was taken later and was shown within that because it was seen. I am surprised since the date on it within shows to me that I thought it would be a lot older but at same time it shows that how old it is. The access date is 07/12/1999 Number: B-WARH-2P99.03.1-.2 and the rest of the info 1964 silkscreen ink on linen, 48 x 78 in. (121.92 x 198.12 cm).